Yeah, that run was about as rough as I look at the end of it. I cut off a couple little roads that I had done on Tuesday, so today’s run only totalled 4.55 miles.
A few things that contributed to a less than stellar run:
1. The humidity. Oh, the humidity!
2. Zero runs since four days ago.
3. Eating ALL the things in the last four days.
4. Neglecting the sunscreen yesterday. Yes, you can get burned when there is no sun. I know that. What a dope!
5. Did I mention the humidity?
This is most likely my last vacation run as we will be on the road all day tomorrow. My next run will probably be the first of Marathon training. Get ready for another 18 weeks of fun and exciting training posts!
Speaking of exciting, you Tumblrs really like your wardrobe malfunction stories, huh? Or just the thought of the boobies hanging out. Trust me, I’ve had four kids and lost a lot of weight, it’s not pretty. You wouldn’t even want to picture it, let alone have picture proof of it. My apologies were quite warranted yesterday.
Have a great Saturday all!